Una reseña de como montar tu propio sever Irc y Web

facebooks

Usuario Nuevo
Sep 24, 2012
Frogoids
Hola

Bueno la cosa es sencilla necesitamos un pc con Windows XP Y CUATRO PROGRAMAS VIRTUALES
  • XAMPP
  • IRCPLUS
  • MIRC
  • BROWSER

LA COSA ES HACI:

UNA VEZ INTALDOS ESTO PROGRAMITAS PUEDES VER LA REACCION QUE PUEDES TENER EN INTERNET PORQ SON PROGRAMAS MUY POTENTES.
DATOS DEL SERVIDOR WEB, PUEDES EDITAR Y PROGRMAR TUS PROPIOS APLICACIONES ONLYNE É INTALAR SCRIPT DE LOS QUE APETESCA, RECOMIENDO ARCHIVOS PHP.
AUTOMATICAMENTE UNA VEZ INTALADO XAMPP PUEDES SUBIR LA APLICACIONES A TU PC, ES IMPORTANTE ESTO PORQ ES TU SERVIDOR Y TU DISCO DURO DEPENDERA DE CUANTO PESEN PARA NO SOBREPASAR LA CANTIDAD DE APLICACIONES QUE BAJES DE INTERNET.

IRCPLUS ES COMPLETAMENTE DIFERENTE YA QUE ESTE SERVICIO NOS ENTREGA HABLANDO DE NIVEL PUBLICO ES COMPLETAMENTE PARA LA TRANFERENCIA DE ARCHIVOS, SI ESTAN EN UNA RED DE COMPUTADORES, MEJOR. AQUI ES IMPORTANTE TENER EN CUENTA DE NO COLAPSAR EL SERVIDOR DE BOTS Y COSAS HACI PORQUE VAN A DEJAR MAS LENTO TU SERVCIO QUE DARAS A LOS DEMAS.

MIRC O OTRO CLIENTE DE IRC CON NUSTRO BROWSER SERAN LAS APLICACIONES QUE DEPENDERAN DE NUESTROS SERVICIOS. ACA DONDE PUEDEN HACER SUS INVENTOS Y PUDEN EQUIVOCARSE. PARA ARREGLAR SUS PROBLEMAS INFORMATICOS. SI BIEN HACEN UNA MALA INSTALACIÓN EN LOS SERVIDORES WEB NO PODRAN EJECUTAR BIEN SUS APLICACIONES Y NO PODRAN TENER UNA BUENA INSTACIA DE COMVERSACION EN SUS CHAT

PD:

LOS PROGRAMAS PUEDEN ENCONTRARLOS EN SAN GOOGLE

Y SI TIENEN ALGUNA REFERENCIA DE ALGUN PROGRAMA MEJOR ABISENLE.

LOL

salasenlinal

Usuario Nuevo
Sep 7, 2012
Frogoids
Canada Goose Outdoor jackets will raise the appeal about the personality. No matter whether Standard Hideyoshi's feathered-coat will be the quite First illustration showing a lower jacket is not discovered, nevertheless it is properly known that man has been employing goose and goose down in bedding and clothing for many years.. What I have mentioned above are just some methods regarding reference. I will meet winter days with a new winter coat, that we are very happy with so considerably..
Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Women Black
Making your way around in the winter requires a great deal of energy and usually implies sweat, which will relax you just as soon as you cease moving. Canada Goose is definitely an knowledgeable mostly through heat, Canada Goose Jackets as of late happens to be increasingly more been acknowledged as like a major serious environment coat a considerable volume of makers of around the world world. moncler wall socket online are wonderful and they are here for us.
Canada Goose Expedition Parka
Today, in a everyday restaurant, it would probably be acceptable to go with out a jacket. It was a wild night, shot at the Museum of Normal History, and so driven that its carefully calibrated timing quickly went off the rails. Upper leg highs, on the other hand are generally plain sexy, and also the movement towards sporting thigh highs is starting.. I recall being a kid in private school. if you get into a lift and everyone nose wrinkles, you wearing a lot of.
Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Women White
If the continued acknowledged procedures, advantage with regard to annihilation and resettlement inside abode reasonable, it can be auspiciously relocated, it would not claiming the actuality of the demolition. Their dad experienced offered them every single one a new bow and arrow, andthey experienced brought them to preserve observe of Ida. It is going to allow you to avoid people typical styles which you accustomed to placed on in the course of every winter.
Canada Goose Kensington Parka
The collaboration joins Browne much-lauded, but somewhat unconventional, aesthetic with Moncler functional know-how. The business has made a sensible proceed of earning an on-line purchasing center. The bulk of the audio system are set-up down blowing wind of my impaired and are the volume is just not cranked up that will loud, I like there to be sound projecting up when a head of birds while traveling over the lower portion of my compacted snow goose spread and not have got all the sound originating from one point at the top of the spread.
Buy Canada Goose Lodge Down Jacket mystique parka 2012
And he's still single.. Moncler hat can be the best one inside jackets fashion circle. The social-networking giant experienced clearly anticipated that people like me would be ready, worrying that someone else would beat us all to our first selections. Instead expand the design and style options and figure out how to wear the colored leather-based jacket trend that is as popular as the regular designs. If you have any concerns about your individual health or the wellness of your child, always consult with a physician or another healthcare professional.

Vardor

Zuko Elite
Mayo 9, 2005
Frogoids
mui hinterezante, ece projrama irc cera todo un ecsito en internet! voi a provar :up: