The Economist: Chile, el mejor lugar de América Latina para nacer

AlejoB

Rafael Garay
Miembro Staff
Oct 15, 2009
Frogoids
The independent variables in the estimating equa­tion for 2006 include: material wellbeing as measured by GDP per head (in $, at 2006 constant PPPS); life expect­ancy at birth; the quality of family life, based primarily on divorce rates; the state of political freedoms; job se­curity (measured by the unemployment rate); climate (measured by two variables: the average deviation of minimum and maximum monthly temperatures from 14 degrees Celsius; and the number of months in the year with less than 30mm rainfall); personal physical security ratings (based primarily on recorded homicide rates and ratings for risk from crime and terrorism); quality of community life (based on membership in so­cial organisations); governance (measured by ratings for corruption); gender equality (measured by the share of seats in parliament held by women).

No sé por qué me tinca que los resultados de Chule debió variar kilos en cada variable. :noppy

Mainframe

Weon Pro
Abr 14, 2005
Frogoids
The independent variables in the estimating equa­tion for 2006 include: material wellbeing as measured by GDP per head (in $, at 2006 constant PPPS); life expect­ancy at birth; the quality of family life, based primarily on divorce rates; the state of political freedoms; job se­curity (measured by the unemployment rate); climate (measured by two variables: the average deviation of minimum and maximum monthly temperatures from 14 degrees Celsius; and the number of months in the year with less than 30mm rainfall); personal physical security ratings (based primarily on recorded homicide rates and ratings for risk from crime and terrorism); quality of community life (based on membership in so­cial organisations); governance (measured by ratings for corruption); gender equality (measured by the share of seats in parliament held by women).

No sé por qué me tinca que los resultados de Chule debió variar kilos en cada variable. :noppy
no importi, Mayol responde a las dudas del modelo...

SI, EL MODELO SE DERRUMBA.

http://www.elmostrad...lo-se-derrumba/

...y es mas que obvio que los fachistes lo defenderán a sangre y a fuego...

Ihsahn

Me vuelvo gata loca.
Oct 19, 2006
Frogoids
Ya no me gusta Mayol. Encontraba mucho más centrado y acertado sus comentarios, cuando no estaba bajo las luces de la tele. A esta altura es como Marcelo Lagos, que lo llaman para cuando hay un temblor grado 1.

zaDic

PhotoBlubbler Master
Mayo 13, 2006
Frogoids
¿Porque no se concentran en sus argumentos en vez de escribir puras weas?