Que pasa al momento de morir ?

DarkSpy

Jugoso
Abr 13, 2005
Frogoids
Para darle algo de vida a esta mierda de foro les planteo una duda: que creen ustedes que pasa al momento de morir?

Para mi simplemente te desconectas y se acaba todo, nada de ver la luz, ni espíritus flotando, ni reencarnación, ni cielo con ángeles, ni infierno ni nada de eso, simplemente se acaba tu instancia de tiempo-espacio y listo.

A lo más podría aceptar el tema del multiverso donde se muere tu instancia de espacio-tiempo en éste universo pero tal vez sigas existiendo en otro universo paralelo.

Opinen...

McKane

en un torbellino de emociones hdps!
Abr 14, 2005
Frogoids
Mejor contemos experiencias o historias de gente que ha muerto y vuelven con sus experiencias ya que hay mucha documentación de diferentes culturas. Porque tu pregunta tiene 2 posibles respuestas, o la nada, o cosas que no conocemos.

Así que mejor jugar con teorias de que podria pasar despues de morir.

Reacciones: csnight

Conrad

Usuario Amateur
Sep 2, 2005
Frogoids
After you Die

17 opciones en un simple librito de dibujos.

IMO depende en determinar donde recae la conciencia. Si es completamente neuronal, estonces se apaga la luz... aun así hay ejemplos de gente que han tenido experiencias en que no debería haber actividad neuronal y aun así tuvieron conciencia de algo... pero son experiencias subjetivas así que quien sabe y por otro lado el mundo científico le falta harto por entender el cerebro y la conciencia, así que me mantengo escéptico a todo, pero con mente abierta. En fin, nadie sabe con certeza.

Rodenwea

saco wea pusiste 12
Mayo 3, 2006
Frogoids
yo tuve que hacer un examen en el cual te baja la presion de normal a cero por segundos asi que tengo una idea clara al respecto.

lo que me paso es que soñe que caminaba por escuela militar, pero solo por esos segundos que me borre, daba dos pasos y me reanimaron.

entonces mi idea es que cuando mueres te quedas pegado en el ultimo sueño que tuviste, mas vale que sea uno bueno, no digo que sueñas por siempre, solo sueñas hasta que tu cuerpo pierde la capacidad de soñar en inconsciencia, en ese momento el ultimo momento del sueño sera la eternidad ya que el tiempo no existe.

como pegarse cantando una nota.

Magus

Usuario Amateur
Jul 17, 2005
Frogoids
A estas alturas de la vida todavía no sé qué responder a tu pregunta. Pero les dejo un reportaje interesante que leí hace unos días respecto a la conciencia después de la muerte.

http://www.newsweek.com/proof-heaven-doctors-experience-afterlife-65327

Creo que muchas religiones y formas de ver la vida/muerte son simplemente distintas interpretaciones de este tipo de experiencias.

EDIT: Ignoren el título estúpido que tiene el reportaje en todo caso, claramente no prueba nada.

Cirdan

Weon Pro
Sep 1, 2005
Frogoids
Probablemente todos tendremos esas experiencias cercanas a la muerte, porque parece ser un proceso natural del cerebro al morir, pero no significa que eso se prolongue en el tiempo.
Mientras no se logre explicar el fenomeno de la conciencia en uno mismo se puede especular mucho. Hace poco escuché a un fisico loco que decia que la conciencia era una propiedad del espacio y que nuestros cerebros solo serian herramientas mediante la cual esta se expresa (o algo asi), aunque tampoco responde a que pasa al morir.

Por otro lado esta claro que los negros, judios, colorines, asiaticos, arabes, comunistas y gitanos que no tienen alma

Magus

Usuario Amateur
Jul 17, 2005
Frogoids
Esas experiencias se pueden gatillar con drogas psicodélicas también, no es necesario quedar casi-muerto. Pero eso es para otra discusión :uy

Conrad

Usuario Amateur
Sep 2, 2005
Frogoids
Si alguien se da la paja: La experiencia de un neuro cirujano al entrar en un coma y al casi morirse. (54:22)... llega a una "hiper-realidad" :zippylsd

Magus

Usuario Amateur
Jul 17, 2005
Frogoids
Es el mismo del reportaje. Yo creo que comete un error al asumir que toda su experiencia fue mientras no había actividad en su cerebro, es algo que no puede probar. Perfectamente pudo haber experimentado todo eso en los 5 o 10 minutos antes de despertar, cuando su cerebro ya estaba activo.

McKane

Abr 14, 2005
Frogoids
1) Life Flash

An extremely common phenomenon within people who are dying is that they see their entire life flash before their eyes. The brain snaps into hyper-speed mode and starts revisiting your memory databank before your soul separates from your body.

2) You Can See Your Body

Many people will see their physical body right as they exit it at the moment that consciousness disconnects from the physical body. You will be able to see your surroundings and the things that are happening around your dead body. This will not scare you however, because it will feel as natural as anything. Some people report feeling frustrated or angry over the way they died and wishing that they could go back into their body to seek revenge, but this feeling passes with time as you begin to fall into the Light.

3) The Light

People always report seeing a light when they die. The light appears off in the distance, and you will slowly be pulled towards it, almost as if you are being pulled by a magnet. The light is always accompanied by a sense of love and peace. This is your transition phase back to your home in the spirit world.

4) Seeing Dead Relatives

Right when you enter into the spirit world after being pulled through the light, you are greeted by loved ones who are there to embrace you and comfort you. It’s sort of like a reunion. These are not necessarily your relatives from your current earth life. They may be family members of yours from previous lives who have been with you throughout your whole souls evolution. Essentially, you have family members you don’t currently know about from a totally different bloodline who will greet you as you enter the spirit world. You will, of course, remember their names and recognize their faces upon return.

It’s important to note here that the souls will take on the image they had in physical form to create a sense of home and familiarity for you. Souls don’t look like they did on earth necessary. The body is just a body. The soul is formless, but can take various shapes to serve different purposes. It is said that advanced souls who have lived many lives don’t necessarily have relatives that greet them, because they understand what the spirit world is about and have been through many times before. It is said in the books that advanced souls sometimes skip this step because it is not needed for them.

5) Guardian Angels/Spirit Guides

You have your own assigned guardian angel, or ‘spirit guide’ depending on which term you like to use better. Whatever you wish to call them, you will encounter your guide in the spirit world and they will comfort you and make you feel at home. But, this is also the time where the fun and games are over. After you experience some of the heavenly realms, duty begins to call. Your guide has been with you and watching you throughout your life, and wants to go over some things with you. It’s time to take out your report card from the life you just lived:

6) Life Review

You meet with your angels/guides and go over everything that happened in your life. People report seeing their entire life as a sort of movie film in front of their eyes or on the pages of a book. You may have to see some things that make you feel ashamed and like you failed, but this is not a time of judgment. This is a time of review, and discussion about what needs to be improved upon as a soul. After you see your whole life, you may come to an agreement with your guides to come back to Earth to work on things after a certain period of time in the spirit world.

7) You Don’t Want To Return

You feel such an overwhelming amount of peace and love that you don’t want to return. You don’t have to worry about illness or earthly tasks. You are boundless, safe, and free. No stress, no pain, and no suffering.

But remember, reincarnation may await you. You may either volunteer to come back to help other souls on earth, you may NEED to come back to alleviate Karma, or you may choose to come back to evolve more as a soul and experience the richness of life.

Keep in mind, these are what thousands of people have been saying about their memories/experiences of the afterlife, and these conclusions are being drawn from forty years of professional work. I personally confidently believe in the reality of such a process, as I think it makes the most sense and is well supported by evidence.

That being said, there are people who report going to realms which resemble Hell where they see demons and other nasty things. We can’t turn a blind eye to the reality of dark realms just because they may scare us. Although Dr. Newton did not report any such findings, many people who have had NDEs have had very frightening experiences which had deterred them away from bad behaviour and inspired them to live better lives.

The main thing to take away from this, is that you are taken care of. You are infinitely loved and will be looked after. There is no death, only transition. You WILL get to reunite with the souls of loved ones, and you will experience magical realms. Peace, love, and serenity awaits. But so does accountability. The destiny of your soul is related to your behaviour as a human being in this life. That will be good news to some, and for others may inspire the desire to improve themselves. Either way, we should be asking ourselves the following questions:

How am I treating other souls in this world? What am I doing to help myself and the people around evolve?

About the Author: My name is Steven Bancarz, and I am the creator of ‘Spirit Science and Metaphysics’. I hope you gained something from reading this article! If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter, you can do so here: http://creatorcourse.com/ssmcommunity/

Recommended Reads: Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls by Dr. Michael Newton

- See more at: http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/7-things-happen-to-you-when-you-die/#sthash.5wwvRWR3.dpuf

Reacciones: Dark Comando

Gripe

Froguero Rox!!
Abr 13, 2005
Frogoids
Es el mismo del reportaje. Yo creo que comete un error al asumir que toda su experiencia fue mientras no había actividad en su cerebro, es algo que no puede probar. Perfectamente pudo haber experimentado todo eso en los 5 o 10 minutos antes de despertar, cuando su cerebro ya estaba activo.
esto
Mejor contemos experiencias o historias de gente que ha muerto y vuelven con sus experiencias ya que hay mucha documentación de diferentes culturas. Porque tu pregunta tiene 2 posibles respuestas, o la nada, o cosas que no conocemos.

Así que mejor jugar con teorias de que podria pasar despues de morir.
historias de catalepsia no observada o ignorada

McKane

Abr 14, 2005
Frogoids
Todo eso gripe no esta comprobado, es una de las teorias.

Por ejemplo como pueden reconocer doctores, situaciones, colores, acciones, mientras estuvieron en coma?

zaero

Jugoso
Abr 22, 2005
Frogoids
Si alguien se da la paja: La experiencia de un neuro cirujano al entrar en un coma y al casi morirse. (54:22)... llega a una "hiper-realidad" :zippylsd

pta me dio paja escuchar el video jaja sorry, pero me parece q lo habia visto en el programa de morgan freeman :zippy

es el mismo que dice que al principio del "sueño" (cuando entra al coma) estaba todo como alborotado, con una sensación mala y poco placentera, pero despues de un rato todo cambiaba y llegaba como a un momento de tranquilidad??

Dark Comando

Usuario de Frog
Mar 8, 2006
Frogoids
1) Life Flash

An extremely common phenomenon within people who are dying is that they see their entire life flash before their eyes. The brain snaps into hyper-speed mode and starts revisiting your memory databank before your soul separates from your body.

2) You Can See Your Body

Many people will see their physical body right as they exit it at the moment that consciousness disconnects from the physical body. You will be able to see your surroundings and the things that are happening around your dead body. This will not scare you however, because it will feel as natural as anything. Some people report feeling frustrated or angry over the way they died and wishing that they could go back into their body to seek revenge, but this feeling passes with time as you begin to fall into the Light.

3) The Light

People always report seeing a light when they die. The light appears off in the distance, and you will slowly be pulled towards it, almost as if you are being pulled by a magnet. The light is always accompanied by a sense of love and peace. This is your transition phase back to your home in the spirit world.

4) Seeing Dead Relatives

Right when you enter into the spirit world after being pulled through the light, you are greeted by loved ones who are there to embrace you and comfort you. It’s sort of like a reunion. These are not necessarily your relatives from your current earth life. They may be family members of yours from previous lives who have been with you throughout your whole souls evolution. Essentially, you have family members you don’t currently know about from a totally different bloodline who will greet you as you enter the spirit world. You will, of course, remember their names and recognize their faces upon return.

It’s important to note here that the souls will take on the image they had in physical form to create a sense of home and familiarity for you. Souls don’t look like they did on earth necessary. The body is just a body. The soul is formless, but can take various shapes to serve different purposes. It is said that advanced souls who have lived many lives don’t necessarily have relatives that greet them, because they understand what the spirit world is about and have been through many times before. It is said in the books that advanced souls sometimes skip this step because it is not needed for them.

5) Guardian Angels/Spirit Guides

You have your own assigned guardian angel, or ‘spirit guide’ depending on which term you like to use better. Whatever you wish to call them, you will encounter your guide in the spirit world and they will comfort you and make you feel at home. But, this is also the time where the fun and games are over. After you experience some of the heavenly realms, duty begins to call. Your guide has been with you and watching you throughout your life, and wants to go over some things with you. It’s time to take out your report card from the life you just lived:

6) Life Review

You meet with your angels/guides and go over everything that happened in your life. People report seeing their entire life as a sort of movie film in front of their eyes or on the pages of a book. You may have to see some things that make you feel ashamed and like you failed, but this is not a time of judgment. This is a time of review, and discussion about what needs to be improved upon as a soul. After you see your whole life, you may come to an agreement with your guides to come back to Earth to work on things after a certain period of time in the spirit world.

7) You Don’t Want To Return

You feel such an overwhelming amount of peace and love that you don’t want to return. You don’t have to worry about illness or earthly tasks. You are boundless, safe, and free. No stress, no pain, and no suffering.

But remember, reincarnation may await you. You may either volunteer to come back to help other souls on earth, you may NEED to come back to alleviate Karma, or you may choose to come back to evolve more as a soul and experience the richness of life.

Keep in mind, these are what thousands of people have been saying about their memories/experiences of the afterlife, and these conclusions are being drawn from forty years of professional work. I personally confidently believe in the reality of such a process, as I think it makes the most sense and is well supported by evidence.

That being said, there are people who report going to realms which resemble Hell where they see demons and other nasty things. We can’t turn a blind eye to the reality of dark realms just because they may scare us. Although Dr. Newton did not report any such findings, many people who have had NDEs have had very frightening experiences which had deterred them away from bad behaviour and inspired them to live better lives.

The main thing to take away from this, is that you are taken care of. You are infinitely loved and will be looked after. There is no death, only transition. You WILL get to reunite with the souls of loved ones, and you will experience magical realms. Peace, love, and serenity awaits. But so does accountability. The destiny of your soul is related to your behaviour as a human being in this life. That will be good news to some, and for others may inspire the desire to improve themselves. Either way, we should be asking ourselves the following questions:

How am I treating other souls in this world? What am I doing to help myself and the people around evolve?

About the Author: My name is Steven Bancarz, and I am the creator of ‘Spirit Science and Metaphysics’. I hope you gained something from reading this article! If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter, you can do so here: http://creatorcourse.com/ssmcommunity/

Recommended Reads: Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls by Dr. Michael Newton

- See more at: http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/7-things-happen-to-you-when-you-die/#sthash.5wwvRWR3.dpuf
justo estuvimos hablando de este tema con unos amigos y me acordé de este post

+10 taringa

PRoFe SaLMoN

Zuko Elite
Abr 13, 2005
Frogoids
Una vez vi un reportaje que dice que siempre antes de morir te quedas inconciente dos o tres segundos, por lo que sería smplemente como dormir. Yo estuve inconicnete 3 días una vez y fue solo dormir, sin sueños.