Sony PS4/Vita thread

McKane

en un torbellino de emociones hdps!
Abr 14, 2005
Frogoids
cds de ke wn? todo es pasable a dvd o disco duro,.,. por la cresta escusas weopnas :x

Poison

Weon Pro
Abr 13, 2005
Frogoids
Tener las versiones mejoradas gráficamente de juegos de PS3, vamos como el GTA V, y Diablo III, y uno que otro estreno, me harían optar por comprarme esta consola, esperando que las gráficas sean muy parecidas a la de los PC poderosos de hoy, y que los tiempos de carga sean cortos, pero prefiero esperar algunos años, en diciembre del año pasado me compré una PS3 y tengo 41 juegos originales, de los cuales he jugado realmente como 10.

Gaara

Usuario de Frog
Sep 7, 2005
Frogoids
Ojalá mas developers hicieran esto:

Ultra High Bitrate Killzone Shadow Fall MP Footage

In order to properly demonstrate the framerate and resolution we achieve in Shadow Fall’s multiplayer, we’ve captured and lightly compressed new footage that we’re not offering through a video sharing service. Instead, we ask that you download and locally view the high-resolution, uncompressed footage directly from us.

Please use a video player with hardware acceleration when viewing the footage. We recommend Windows Media Player for Windows users and QuickTime Player for Mac users. Do not use a non-accelerated player (such as VLC Media Player) because the framerate and resolution of this movie are simply too high and will very likely cause choppy playback.

File Size: 541MB

The video you just saw has been captured from a multiplayer match on “The Park” (MP08). The map is based on one of the environments you’ll encounter in the single player campaign, situated firmly behind enemy lines near the Visari tribute statue.
http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_US/blog/news/2013-11-04_new-hq-footage.html

Sith

Moderador
Abr 30, 2005
Frogoids
Bajando.

En Eurogamer hay hartos videos del BF4 en PS4 también para bajar (pero super colapsados los servidores, ayer intenté bajar uno y estaba lentísimo).
Así se puede apreciar bien como son estos juegos realmente, sin estar comprimidos los videos.

Gaara

Usuario de Frog
Sep 7, 2005
Frogoids
Bajando.

En Eurogamer hay hartos videos del BF4 en PS4 también para bajar (pero super colapsados los servidores, ayer intenté bajar uno y estaba lentísimo).
Así se puede apreciar bien como son estos juegos realmente, sin estar comprimidos los videos.
es que la cagó, ver un video "demo" por youtube es una mierda, me arrepiento de haber emitido cualquier juicio de gráficos por haber visto un video en esa mierda de página.

Sith

Moderador
Abr 30, 2005
Frogoids
es que la cagó, ver un video "demo" por youtube es una mierda, me arrepiento de haber emitido cualquier juicio de gráficos por haber visto un video en esa mierda de página.
Seee, no es lo mismo.
Dejo el link de Eurogamer, también está la versión de Xbox One, pero estos videos no son de las versiones retail del juego, ojo con eso.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-next-gen-now-battlefield-4

Como dije, la descarga directa a mi me anda muy lenta.
PD: El torrent baja rajado.

PD: Vi el del Killzone, me maree un poco :noppy. Se ve bien, pero no grita "OMG ASADFDD" para mi.

Última edición:

Sith

Moderador
Abr 30, 2005
Frogoids
Yo encuentro que el de PS4 se ve harto mejor que el de X1. Menos aliasing, y más "real". En X1 se ve super oscuro.
Uno diría, "igual es subjetivo"... pero no lo es, en PS4 corre mejor, más aliasing y mejor resolución :noppy

Sobre COD:

Gaara

Usuario de Frog
Sep 7, 2005
Frogoids
Es raro ver entrevistas decentes de los llamados "game jurnalistas", pero aqui hay una entrevista bien buena al productor ejecutivo de call of duty perrs, pero lo más bueno pasa al final cuando le empieza a preguntar por la diferencia gráfica entre ps4 y xbone... pobres desarrolladores, obligados a andar haciéndose los tontos con las respuestas :risas

GC: So, just finally, I have to ask: why does the PlayStation 4 version look so much better than the Xbox One? Is the resolution really the only difference?

MR: [laughs] Yep, it’s the only difference. The TVs are different on some of them, but… they both have their different rendering engines but they’re as close as possible. It really comes down to resolution. Xbox is upscaled 720, it’s outputting at 1080p but it’s upscaled from 720. Whereas PlayStation 4 is native 1080p. So that’s really the only graphical difference. But it is enough. Some people here are saying they don’t really notice a difference…

GC: Was that the guy with the white stick?

MR: [laugh] But yeah, the PS4 looks really good.

GC: Is the PC version still better?

MR: There’s actually some features that we’ve added to the PC that are definitively not on any other generation. We worked with Nvidia a lot with this, but we have a different form of anti-aliasing that’s really new and advanced – that isn’t on current or next gen. We have a fur shader on the dog and on the wolves, they actually have a moving fur shader that works really well, for PC. And the third one, which I think is one of the coolest ones, is we’re using Nvidia’s APEX Turbulence tech to have smoke that actually wisps and waves and moves out of the way of objects.

GC: So is that something the new consoles can’t do or you just didn’t have time to implement it?

MR: No, it’s… well, you can do almost anything, almost. Tessellation can’t be done on current gen for the most part, because it’s a DirectX 11 feature, but we could still do it but you’d get a frame rate of 2. So that really becomes the reason we do everything: the reason the Xbox One is 720, the reason the PlayStation 4 is 1080 is we’re trying to make the game look as good as it possible can and making sure we maintain our 60 frames per second.

We maintain the latency and the speed and the things that people actually care about. Even if they won’t admit it, the thing that makes Call Of Duty popular is how it feels, because of those priorities.

GC: So the obvious assumption from all this is that the PlayStation 4 is definitely more powerful than the Xbox One, is that true?

MR: [acting very embarrassed] I can’t answer that.

GC: You can’t answer it on a technical level or because you’re being diplomatic?

MR: Can’t answer that.

GC: You can’t say whether you’re avoiding the question for diplomatic reasons?

MR: [embarrassed] I just can’t say anything…

[Even the attending PR guy is looking embarrassed by this point]

PR guy: It’s very hard for us to be…

GC: Are the console manufacturers leaning on you to avoid these sort of questions?

MR: [unsure - speaking to PR guy] I don’t know if that…

MR: [even more embarrassed to us] Yeah, there’s things that we… We sign NDAs with the first parties [i.e. Microsoft and Sony - GC] and there are things that we’re not allowed to talk about.

GC: So when John Carmack and Shinji Mikami say the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 are almost identical, is that something you could agree with?

MR: Hmm… I would say that’s a bit inaccurate but I wouldn’t be able to tell you any detail of why that’s inaccurate.

GC: For diplomatic reasons?

MR: Yes.
http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/05/call-...-that-were-not-allowed-to-talk-about-4173810/

Rodenwea

saco wea pusiste 12
Mayo 3, 2006
Frogoids
Es el mejor juego de deportes :rock2 aunque esta optimizado como el hoyo a PC. :pozo

Es la raja el PS4, bacan pagar 7 lucas por el online. :troll

_Cucarro_

y magallanes?
Dic 31, 2005
Frogoids
esta bueno el detalle de que la los uniformes se mueven segun lo que hacen los jugadores

Q.K.RRO ;)